Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Favorite Things...Right Now

No particular order.

1. Peeps -- Chocolate is for pussies, I prefer to mainline my sugar.

2. The Fall (directed by Tarsem, starring Lee Pace and Catinca Untaru) -- Visually stunning; plot is in freefall, so don't try to hang on; Mr. Pace gets sexier and stronger each time I see him; Catinca! Catinca! Catinca! I would follow follow follow you to all the ends of the world world world.

3. Dlisted (www.dlisted.com) -- If you have to ask...just go there.

4. George Clooney’s eyelashes -- Have you noticed how long they are? Just when I think I can designate him a "Freebie" and let the unicorn go, he turns into profile--gasp!--again, I dance with the horned white devil and think "Lifetime."

5. “Glorious Day,” Weezer -- For the giant waves.

6. “Roomful of Blues” -- For the 5-inch heels.

7. stiff spring breezes -- holla, New England!

8. B.U. Men’s Hockey -- OMFG!!! Best college hockey game EVER!!!!!! NCAA Champs, y'all! And, BC still sucks.

9. fuckwits who jump into polar bear cages -- I would have let that woman get eaten, just shepherd the crowd away so no one has to watch. Did you see Bearsie grab her ass for a last bite? By the way, it's too late...she has offspring.

10. Merry Christmas, y’all! -- By the way, it's too late...she has offspring.

When the bear bites
When Georgie stings
When I feel itches
I simply remember my favorite things
And then ya know I'm back, bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment