Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rainy Day = Arrested Development

Can I get some fries with that shake?
Damn. Now the longing for tater tots has sharpened.

Tropical Storm Danny is dumping water on Boston today. Or, heaven's crying as Peter opens the pearly gates for Senator Ted Kennedy (R.I.P.). Either way, it's highly unlikely that I'll leave my abode. Although some crispy tater tots are dancing in my imagination, so perhaps I'll duck out for a moment. Doubt it, but you never know.

How do you waste a perfectly good day? Jump into a marathon of Arrested Development! Watching the pilot episode confirms two observations.

1. No good comes from Dockers. Seriously, burn them if they are folded in your drawer or crumpled on the floor. They should only be used by professionals in the costume departments.

2. Michael Cera has an apple-bottom ass. It's high, perky and makes him quite full-figured. My detective skills in irrelevancy had first noticed this in Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. (The book is way better than the film adaptation, by the way.) But, cords are so untrustworthy. Ask Larry David. He knows.

However, Dockers are so earnest and dull. They never lie. Henceforth, Cera shall be known as Apple-Bottom. Sweet Cheeks is also acceptable. For when I'm drunk and grabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment